Friday, August 31, 2012

Obligatory Introduction

Hello everyone,

Welcome to the first post of my blog.

For those of you that don't know, I am the author of The Throne of Ao, the first novel in Zero Angel's War of the Ages Saga, known as WotA. The novel is available on Kindle and Nook.

There are a ridiculous amount of ways to connect with me. I am available at the following sites:
ApocalypseDesigns.com - My personal website dedicated to everything WotA
WotA.wikispaces.com - The wiki dedicated to WotA (in development)
Facebook.com/ZAWotA - My facebook page
Twitter.com/ZAWotA - My twitter feed
Pinterest.com/ZAWotA (brand new to this--don't even have any boards, but planning on posting pictures that remind me of my books and characters)

So what will this blog be all about? What are my focuses?

WotA is my primary interest and focus. As a fantasy series with sci-fi and horror elements (depending on the story), I do a lot of research into myths, history and ask "what if?" quite a lot. I will be posting news about WotA here, but the primary way to find out about the world itself will be through my other websites (ApocalypseDesigns.com and WotA.Wikispaces.com
 
Through the course of my research, sometimes a topic interests me enough that I will create articles relating to it. I'll post an overview of the article here with the details on my website. These will cover a pretty far range from fantasy & sci-fi literature, ancient history, medieval history, myths & legends, math, the "end of the world", prepping and more.

I also hope to be able to provide helpful recommendations and reviews on books, movies, games and anything else I find useful. For instance, I will be posting a review on Brandon Sanderson's The Way of Kings (The Stormlight Archive) soon, and I am planning on working my way through all of the novels on Fantasy Book Review's Top 100 Books over the course of the next year.

For information about privacy, trademarks, etc, please refer to my website's page: ApocalypseDesigns.com/contact-info-press