Friday, November 23, 2012

Math and Zombies

Hi everyone!

There's a chill in the air and it seems the perfect time for some horror.

I just finalized my first horror story and it is in the process of being published now. Should be available by the end of the day today or by Monday at the latest. (I'll add an edit when it goes live). Zero Angel's THE CHANGE will be $0.99. It is a short story detailing the descent of one man into an incurable disease (hint: it involves the subject line of this blog).
Edit: Available Now: Zero Angel's The Change on Amazon.com
(Note: Had some sort of issue with the cover not showing up. I've republished it again with the cover included a second time and hope the problem will be fixed now).

It was an interesting write and I hope readers are left wanting more. Definitely an experimental style for me though. Please note: it's not kid-friendly horror.

This also marks the first entry into my "Other Worlds" that I've been promising. There will be a few more horror shorts for "Other Worlds" coming out in the coming months before I move on to other genres.

In other news, I want to thank everyone that has been downloading the first section of my math book: Overcoming Math Anxiety and How to Be Successful in Mathematics. At the time of writing this I just got up to #2 in Amazon's best seller list in mathematics. If you haven't gotten your copy yet, it will be free all day Saturday. It's my first nonfiction foray and I'd love feedback from everyone! I'm really excited by how many copies I've moved with the free promotion--I never dreamed of breaking into the top 10, let alone the top 2! Now I just want to get to #1!

I will be publishing The "Basics" of Math We are Never Taught by the end of the month (at least that's the plan).

Thank you for your support!
~Zero