Sunday, March 17, 2013

BOGO Zero!

Hi everyone!

Want to share an offer I am having this week:

If you buy The Throne of Ao or Arithmetic and Number Sense this week, then I will send you Zero Angel's Change of the Zombie or Overcoming Math Anxiety and How to Be Successful in Mathematics for free.

Anyway, how do you redeem the offer?
Since I'm not some super-fancy retailer, you'll have to send me a screenshot of the receipt or forward the receipt e-mail itself to ZeroAngel @ ApocalypseDesigns.com (without the spaces). The screenshot needs to contain the order number and the date and the date needs to jibe with March 18, 2013 - March 24, 2013. 



Please also specify which of the free books you'd like to receive.

Afterwards, I will send you either a link to download the eBook you selected on Amazon or a coupon to download it on Smashwords if you do not want it on Amazon (Please specify! If you don't, I will just guess)

Some things to bear in mind:
The Throne of Ao is available on Amazon.com, BN.com and Smashwords.com
Arithmetic and Number Sense is only available on Amazon.com
Zero Angel's Change of the Zombie is available on Amazon.com and Smashwords.com
and Overcoming Math Anxiety and How to Be Successful in Mathematics is only available on Amazon.com

This is limited to the first 100 people participating in the offer by e-mailing me, so please don't delay to send me the receipts. Will stop redeeming receipts after March 31.

Also, note that the math sections are only available on Amazon, so you will not be able to download them via Nook or any other non-Amazon device. That said, you can read them for free on any Kindle app for your PC, smartphone or tablet or for free via Amazon's Cloud Reader. 

Finally, if you want to purchase both The Throne of Ao and Arithmetic and Number Sense, then you can receive both free eBooks! Or if you want to download one of the books for yourself and have me send the free eBook to a friend, then just specify where to send the book in your e-mail to me. (Please let your friend know as well!)

Me on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Robert-Richardson/e/B008LCSUKQ/
Me on Smashwords: https://www.smashwords.com/profile//view/ZeroAngel
Aaaand, me on BN: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-throne-of-ao-robert-richardson/1112089913?ean=2940014608145

         


Let me know if you have any questions!