Sunday, July 14, 2013

Newsletter Preview

Hi everyone,

In case you were curious what will be included in the upcoming ZA newsletter, I've compiled a quick list:

A sneak preview of The Warrior's Way. The reveal of the title for the first "Of Faeries and Demons" story. And the dates of the next free promo for Zero Angel's Mathematics.

If you'd like to join the mailing list before it goes out, then please e-mail zero@apocalypsedesigns.com with your request to join. Right now everyone on the mailing list has elected to receive updates on everything, but eventually there you can elect to receive just my speculative fiction updates or just my math updates, so if you'd rather receive updates on one and not the other, please let me know in your e-mail.

You can also message me on any one of the MANY social media sites I'm on. Check out the Contact and Submissions page above or the links to the right.

Newsletter goes out at the end of the week!