Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Free Copy of the Internationally Bestselling "Overcoming Math Anxiety and How to Be Successful in Mathematics"

Pretty much what the title says. Free through Friday, 10/25/2013

You can get your copy free through the variety of links available all over my blog and website...OH LOOK, HERE'S ONE:

 

So yeah, if you have an Amazon account (and if you don't have an Amazon account, where have you been for the last decade?), please download this free copy of my bestselling math book. You can find all of my Amazon ebooks here: Zero Angel on Amazon.com.

If you know anyone that struggles in math or has a distaste for math, then please consider recommending my book to those people as well. I write my books both for the student and the teacher in mind, so everyone has something to gain by reading.

Thank you for your support,
~Zero