Tuesday, January 28, 2014

On the Dearth of Works, Blog Posts, and Updates

Hi All,

I've been working my butt off with my mundane jobs unfortunately and have not had the time to do more than check e-mails and comments. If you leave me a message, I'll be sure to reply within a day or so like I usually do, but for the foreseeable future (through March at least), I'll be working more hours than I can sustain while also writing and working for Apocalypse Designs. So I'll be off from AD through March.

Thankfully, by doing this, I should be in a better position than ever to produce quality work and not have to worry about finances as much. It's amazing how much that effects my writing, and I am more amazed than ever by the "starving artists" types that barely subsist for their art.

Thank you for your support and I look forward to seeing everyone in March!

Best Regards,
~Zero