Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Writing Again . . .

I know I know I know I know.

I suck, I've said it before. It's not new that I've disappointed you. Yes, I should have been writing more in the last 10 months, but I was working a LOT those 10 months. So deal.

But what is new is that I'm writing again.

I have lots of energy most days now (thanks to my spiffy new c-pap machine #thankyouObama), and as of this week am only working at my day jobs two days of week.

Now, that doesn't mean I'm not looking for more work. If this keeps up and I don't have an immediate windfall in the form of having the math series grow at the rate it should if I release a few extra books in the next month, then I am going to become rather desperate. 

First up will be finally getting "Algebra and the Algorithm" out the door. So look for some updates on that in the next week or so.

I'll also be dusting off ye' olde mailing list, so please subscribe if you haven't already! CLICK ME

And yes, you can expect some general website maintenance here, at ApocalypseDesigns.com and at the WotA Wiki.

Thank you for your interest!