Saturday, February 7, 2015

Check Out: John Wick

John Wick is an interesting one. I never even heard of this film until about a month before its release, but as soon as I saw the trailer it piqued my interest. It looked like sheer awesome and early reviews were promising. So did it meet expectations?

John Wick exceeded my expectations. It's a pretty great set-up, and I was almost giggling with anticipation from the build up all of the villains were giving the character of John Wick, but from the very first "gun-fu" fight scene, you believe the hype and you're hooked.

The movie is just ridiculous fun from there on out. Great action, great character, Keanu Reeves is perfect for this role and I hope it sparks him getting more roles like this in the near future.

It contains lots of violence; as far as I recall, no nudity, although there was a bit of fan service at one point; and lots of swearing in (I think) Russian.

It's well worth the price of admission.


Thanks for reading. So have you seen John Wick? #1, subscribe, and comment below.