Tuesday, February 17, 2015

What happened this weekend???

Hey everyone,

I didn't get a chance to be on my computer this weekend so I am only now seeing that Friday's Weekly WotA not only didn't post on time, apparently Blogger lost the draft. Not sure what happened there, but I've been having internet connectivity issues so I'm going with that explanation instead of something wrong with the hallowed Google.

I'll be posting at least one WotA blog tomorrow and possibly two, along with the regularly scheduled Friday blog on Friday.

Sorry for the inconvenience! and know that you can email me if something doesn't seem right on any of the sites. A lot of times I am focusing on writing new material or grading/day-jobbing more than updating the sites, so sometimes mistakes happen.

Thank you for your support!

So how was your weekend? I spent it running between family matters and grading an absurd amount of calculus papers. Comment below