Thursday, October 1, 2015

Announcement: Zero Does Mathematics

Hi everyone,

As I may have implied or said outright, I'm no longer happy with the way Zero's Mathematics is turning out. I've grown so much as an educator and curriculum writer in the last two years that looking back at the first two ZAM are unsettling.

I will eventually return to ZAM and start over, making it bigger and better than ever, but in the meantime, I've been kicking around creating a resource for students that is entirely example problems from a variety of subjects, done the way I would do them, with discussion on problems and strategies on the fly.

Because of the size of these for any particular subject, they'll initially be released per lesson before moving to collections of past releases.

I'm not comfortable with the price at the moment, but these are the most resource-y math curriculum thing I've ever developed, so they're priced at the market value or below it to be honest.

Anyway, since they're going to be short short short, you'll start seeing these pop up under the series title, Zero Does Mathematics. I hope they're a big help!

This semester I'm teaching precalculus and technical calculus 2, so don't be surprised if that's where I start with these.

~Zero



Current Pricing Strategy (subject to change):
  • Individual lessons released at 0.99 USD.
  • Collected lessons (single chapter) released at 0.99 USD with some lessons moving to free. 
  • Collected chapters released at 2.99+ USD.
  • Once book-length collections are available, some chapters may move to 0.99 USD or free.