Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Zero Angel's Change of the Zombie — new cover

Hey guys!

I finally managed to get a new cover for my horror short, "Change of the Zombie" (originally titled, "The Change"). Here's the image:


I think it's suitably creepy and fits the tone of the story, but what are your thoughts?

Amazon page here: Zero Angel's Change of the Zombie

I'll be doing a free promotion of this and more of my works this weekend, so if you haven't picked up a copy yet, please use the free promotion to do so! I'd really appreciate it. I'll send out an email to my mailing list with the details and will probably post here once it's started.

The higher we can get in the free promotion lists, the better the books do after the promotion ends, so your clicks really help.

If you've already picked up a copy, then please consider reviewing if you liked the story. In order to qualify for many of the free promotion advertising sites, there's a minimum number of reviews required and I think the story only has about two reviews so far.

Finally, I should mention that I've been working on a choose-your-own-adventure style version of this work that plays entirely within the ebook reading format. I don't know if I'll be able to maintain the same link for the new work (it depends on a few different factors that I'm unfamiliar with), but if I am, then you will be able to get the new version as long as you already have this one. Also, supporting this version helps me dedicate more resources to the choose-your-own-adventure style book and get that out sooner. So yeah,  all the more reason to download while it's free!

Thank you!
~Zero