Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Patreon, Promotion Results, and Mailing List

Hi everyone!

I recently sent out a relatively long email summarizing all of the news and updates recently, including the free promotions I had for "Overcoming Math Anxiety" and "Change of the Zombie" over the weekend. If you want to be included in future emails, please make sure to sign up at the link below. You can customize what you're interested in and I only send out new emails when big news happens. Other than my patron-only Patreon page, the newsletter is the #1 place to hear big news about my works first. This includes things like sneak peaks and special newsletter-only promotions.


You can see what to expect by checking out the first email here: link to first email.

I really appreciate your support!

In other news, I'm moving full-steam ahead into producing and writing content every month. This includes things like essays and reviews for my blog (which I'm sure you've seen before if you're reading this), but it also includes getting back into producing ebooks for Amazon.com and other ebook retailers. With my newest job, I am seemingly always online and working, and it's increased my production levels 1000%. Every month I will be releasing new ebooks, new reviews, and other articles and essays.

Because I am confident that I will be able to maintain a certain production level, I figured I'd give Patreon a shot to help me boost my production even more.

If you're not familiar with Patreon, it's a website where individuals can literally become patrons of artists they're fans of. Every month or every production (dependent on artist), you choose to donate a certain amount to help with the production of new material. This helps your favorite artist continue moving forward, but the artist reciprocates in giving patron-only benefits like mentions in the work, listed in credits, hosting patron-only Q&A's, etc.

Here's my Patreon: http://patreon.com/ZeroAR.

If you can't become a patron, that's fine! I completely understand being unable or not confident in my work yet to do so, I hope I can eventually change your mind and that in the meantime you continue to enjoy the work that I produce in the meantime.

I'm not sure if I'll be able to immediately, but my goal is to eventually have each level of the reward system be worth more than it would be if you bought/paid for the contents of the rewards individually. That means, more than $5/month of new releases, a library of published works at a price over $35, and print editions of all new collections, novellas, and novels.

Anyway, thank you for your support in helping me make my Patreon campaign a success. Please let me know if there are any rewards you'd like to see at different levels or think that I should think about including. I'm new to Patreon.

In other news, last weekend I held a free promotion for "Overcoming Math Anxiety" and "Change of the Zombie" and had "Arithmetic and Number Sense" sold at a discounted price.

For OMA, it wasn't the most successful free promotion ever, but it did very well, getting to #1 in both of its main categories on Amazon.


For A&NS, it also did not do as well as it has in past years, but it still did very well, getting all the way to #10 in the paid arithmetic category of the Kindle Store.



And finally, Change had its most successful promotion to date, getting up to #12 in Kindle Short Reads - Mystery, Thriller & Suspense category.

 
Thank you for your support!